Today I am grateful for:
- The time I ended up having to work out. I was able to do the whole circuit once and half of it the second. It wasn’t the three I was shooting for, but it was better than nothing.
- Pizza, salad, and hard cider, a wonderful dinner combination.
- My wife. She did a wonderful job on her kitchen spring cleaning project in the kitchen and the open space and the organized cabinets have already made life in the house measurably more comfortable
- New growth on almost all my houseplants. I’ve put so much time and attention into them and despite my over-watering, the lack of available sunlight, and a less than ideal climate, none of them are dying.
- This list and my new commitment to practising gratitude and acknowledging not only what I am grateful for by where those blessings come from and where they might take me.