Today I am grateful for:
- My doctor for being so intelligent, compassionate, optimistic, honest, and understanding.
- I’m grateful for my insurance provider and for the drug company too for helping me through these financial hoops. There is a better system that could be in place for people with chronic illnesses like me, but in the system we have I have a damn good team fighting for me.
- Artichokes, my favorite vegetable. The difficulty only makes the eating more gratifying. I only roast them once a year and that time is now passed, but it was the best batch I’ve had yet. I can’t wait until next year!
- The return of warm weather. I got to open the windows and breathe some fresh air. The pets and plant enjoyed it too as they moved or were moved through the house to follow the sun.
- Mrs. America on Hulu, a new show following key influencers and politicians in the women’s liberation movement. I wonder how much better our lives would be today if the right people had had a little more courage and imagination?